2840: High Precision Power Factor Tester
The Dielectric-Loss Analyzing System 2840 is a power factor tester designed for measurement of very low dielectric losses and impedances (Dissipation Factor and Power Factor) of high-voltage apparatus. The instrument works on the principle of a combined bridge-vector-meter and is capable of analyzing capacitive and inductive loads with outstanding accuracy and stability certified by a leading metrology institute.
- Accuracy capacitance 0.02%, tan d 1x10-5
- Additional signal analysis capabilities like Spectrum Analyzer, Digital Scope and Data Logger are integrated
- Advanced, well-engineered test equipment, optimized to the specific application
- Compact, reliable and EMC hardened design
- Easy to operate with Manual and Automated test modes, Software assisted test preparation, Execution and Trend analysis.
- Complete Measuring System including power supplies, standard capacitors, current comparators, test cells, application support and calibration from one supplier.
- Wide Application Range. Losses of all types of insulation including shunt reactors under unstable power frequency can be measured.
- Upgrade – Outdated Tettex bridge models (2877, 2801, 2821, etc.) can be easily replaced
- Power Cables & Accessories
- Shunt Reactors
- Liquid or Solid Insulations
- Instrument Transformers
- Metrology Institutes
- Research & Development