2830/2831: OIL & SOLID DIELECTRIC ANALYZER
The Tettex 2830/2831 is the result of extensive research and years of experience testing dielectric properties of liquid and solid insulating materials. It incorporates a fast and highly advanced procedure to measure Capacitance and tan δ, DC resistance and relative permittivity er (dielectric constant) of liquid or solid insulating materials. A simple one-time-connection system together with resistance measurement according to pre-selected standards drastically reduces measuring time.
The system consists of 2830, the measuring bridge and control unit, and 2831, the extension unit
Features & Benefits
- C & tan δ measurement, DC resistance measurement abd relative permittivity er (dielectric constant) of liquid or solid insulating materials made easy - simple one time connection.
- Large 12" TFT display with touch screen interface and full graphical test visualization.
- Pre-selectred oil testing standards selectable IEC, VDE, BS, ASTM.
- Customized programmable sequence and manual mode.
- Integrated AC power supply 0-2500V and 40-65Hz adjustable control
- Integrated DC power supply 250V-2.5kV adjustable
- 2 independent integrated temperature control units
- Integrated ambient temperature and humidity sensor
- Place to connect two oil test cell heater 2903 or one solid test cell 2914
- Existing Tettex test cells 2903 and 2914 can be used
- Data tranfer over USB memory stick
C & tan δ measurement and resistance measurement on liquid and solid insulating materials
- Transformer oil
- Oil paper
- Solid materials (Teflon, Silicone, Rubber, etc)