SURGE – EMC Test Equipment
AXOS5 - SURGE
The AXOS5 Surge Test System is a state of the art stand-alone Surge Combination Wave
1.2/50μs...8/20μs impulse generator. Created after the successful AXOS5 Compact Immunity Test System, the AXOS5 Surge Test System incorporates all the best features of our well-known and proven PSURGE-series with the addition of a new touch screen interface for superior functionality. It is both cost-effective and fully compliant with the IEC/EN 61000-4-5 standards. It also comes equipped with all the hardware needed for instant upgrades with optional key codes. These key codes can be entered with ease to expand the test capabilities of the AXOS5 Surge Test System, including EFT/Burst and AC/DC Dips Interrupts.
Furthermore, it has a built-in 16A single phase coupling/decoupling network (CDN) which can be
expanded to a three phase system with 100A as well. In addition, HAEFELY EMC offers a wide
range of accessories for waveform verification and test applications. The flexibility provided by our
accessories insures a safe investment for the future.
- Easy to operate with manual and automated test modes, software assisted test preparation, predefined test routines and visual aided test setups
- The sensitive touch screen guarantees reduction of time and effort at a reasonable price
- Voltage and current monitoring of Surge impulses and EUT power provides valuable feedback to the test engineer
- Automatic generation of test report, including test parameters, test setup and test result
- Renewable energy
The PSURGE8000 system meets ALL your current and future Surge Testing requirements. A modular expandable system that grows with your application needs. The modular concept is built around a PC based host controller (the PSURGE 8000 Controller) with physically and functionally independent modules for impulses (PIM #X), coupling/decoupling (PCD #X). The system uses distributed intelligence, and each module has its own application-specific program, runs internal routines and communicates with the host controller. System modules are automatically detected by the host controller, providing true Plug & Play functionality. Whether you test to the IEC 61000 series “CE Mark” standards, the IEC 60601 Medical Device standards, or any number of telecom and product specific standards, the Surge Platform is your one stop test station for everything from pre-compliance to full compliance to product development testing.
- Our standard PIM #X modules cover the most common surge standards, such as:
- EN, ETSI, IEC, Telcordia (Bellcore),FCC (TIA) 68, UL, ITU, ANSI, IEEE & more.
- Any customized Waveform can be easily realized and integrated in a new or existing PSURGE 8000 system.
- Various Coupling/Decoupling networks for power lines 1 Phase and 3 Phase up to 690V / 100A are available.
- A selection of Coupling network for data & signal lines up to 24 outputs are on-hand.
- Test routine Storage and Recall, up to 36 tests & programs.
- Plug & Play philosophy – turn on the system, and after the auto scan is finished, your newly connected module will be ready to use.
- Single connect solution – No reconfiguration during testing, no reconnection errors. Reduces test time and operator interventions.
- Safety – A fully integrated hardware safety circuit links every high voltage connector and cable. Safety features like external emergency stop or warning lamp protect the user from hazardous and dangerous situations.
- CE Mark