EFT – EMC Test Equipment
AXOS5 - EFT/Burst .
The AXOS5 EFT/Burst Test System is a state of the art stand-alone EFT impulse generator.
Created after the successful AXOS5 Compact Immunity Test System, the AXOS5 EFT/Burst Test System incorporates all the best features of our well-known and proven PEFT-series with the
addition of a new touch screen interface for superior functionality. It is both cost-effective and
fully compliant with the IEC/EN 61000-4-4 standards. It also comes equipped with all the hardware needed for instant upgrades with optional key codes. These key codes can be entered
with ease to expand the test capabilities of the AXOS5 Burst/EFT Test System, including AC/
DC Dips Interrupts, Surge Combination Wave (1.2/50μs...8/20μs), and Impulse Magnetic Field.
Furthermore, it has a built-in 16A single phase coupling/decoupling network (CDN). This single
phase system can also be expanded to a three phase system with our optional 32A or 100A
three phase CDNs. In addition, HAEFELY EMC offers a wide range of accessories for waveform
verification and test applications. The flexibility provided by our accessories insures a safe
investment for the future.
- Easy to operate with manual and automated test modes, software assisted preparation, predefined test routines, and visual aided test setups
- Sensitive touchscreen that guarantees reduction of time and effort at a reasonable price
- Voltage and current monitoring of EFT/Burst impulses and EUT power provides valuable feedback to the test engineer
- Automatic generation of test report (including test parameters, test setup, and test results)
- Renewable Energy
The PEFT 8010 instrument contains all the features expected from a top quality EFT generator. Unbeaten performance paired with a high end assembly guarantee, a cost effective, long-lasting investment and valuable test results. The PEFT 8010 can either be operated by the front panel keys in a stand alone manner or be controlled by PC via RS232 or IEEE 488 as part of a complete EMC test system. Bursts are generated according to the related standards IEC 61000-4-4 and EN 61000-4-4. The PEFT 8010 can deliver EFT impulses in different formats including normal, continuous, random and real pulse distribution.
- EFT impulse generation according to newest standards and latest technology.
- Automatic test operation for shortest measuring time and minimal setup effort.
- Data exchange to printer or computer is possible without any additional hardware/software.
- Compact and reliable construction for factory, laboratory or field use.
- Remote control is provided by optional software (WinFEAT&R) designed specially for EMC testing.
- ISO 9001 : 2000 certified manufactured
- Approval Testing
- Product Development
- Post Design Diagnostics